Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's Turkey Lurk-y Time

Apparently it is "Lurker Day," when people who ordinarily just read blogs without commenting are expected -- nay, ordered -- to post in an open thread and say what they think of the blog, the blogger, or related matters.

So here's an open thread and an open invitation to readers to say what they like about this blog, what they don't like, what they'd like to see in the future, and, particularly, what topics they'd like to see dealt with here (if any).

Addendum: Or, if you prefer, email me and suggest something. And if there are no comments below, you should assume that I got lots of e-mails.

Seriously, though, I know I have a few readers who don't comment, so I'd be interested to hear from anybody. But (and this is my favorite way to end an importunate e-mail) if not, not.

No comments: