Thursday, June 07, 2007

Grudge Matches I'd Like To See: Fantasy Island vs. the Love Boat

"Da plane, Boss! Da plane!"

"No, my English-mangling little slave, that's not a plane, that's a boat."

"Ahoy there!" calls Captain Stubing. "We hereby claim this Island in the name of the Pacific Princess! Surrender now!"

"On the contrary, my cueball-pated friend," retorts Mr. Roarke. "I am afraid that your ship is now mine, now that it is on Faaaaaantasy Island property."

And that's how the Love Boat goes to war with Fantasy Island. Who wins? And which has-beens and sitcom supporting players are the guest stars this week?

2 comments:

Michael Jones said...

The Winner?
Love American Style.

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

I think The Love Boat would probably win only because they have a larger cast--which is what Fantasy Island would end up in. ("I got a million of 'em! Ha-cha-cha-cha!")