Thursday, June 08, 2006

"Meet The Press In Hell"

I'm not sure if this "World O' Crap" post, entitled "Meet the Press in Hell", is comedy or just a straightforward transcript that NBC forgot to post. But it's funny and true.


Satan: Now I’m an old-fashioned guy. I believe in mothers, and family, and I think marriage is a sacred institution between one man and one woman for the begetting and raising of Anti-Christs. But my opponent seems to have a more “casual” view of it, since he married a prostitute.

Jesus: I did NOT!

Satan: Have you read the book?

Jesus: That was a novel!

Satan: Do you deny this story was widely printed?

Jesus: It was fiction!

Satan: Oh, I see. So 50 million people who read that book are all wrong, and you’re right. Tim, you see, this is why the people in this country don’t trust the media.


No comments: