Monday, December 12, 2005

It's Like Christmas In Some Other Holiday

"The Scooby Doo/Dynomutt Hour?" who can resist such a cavalcade of coolness? Not to mention the theme song:

They've got it all together, and do you know what?
Scooby-Doo is hangin' 'round with Dynomutt!
While Scooby-Doo is tangling with a spooky ghost,
Dynomutt is doin' what he does the most!
They make a super pair,
With a super show to share,
Scooby-Doo and Dynomutt!


Seriously, I know nothing about "Scooby-Doo" except that it just will not go away (mostly because it is irresistible to kids; I don't even remember why I loved it as a kid, I only know I did), and I know nothing about Dynomutt except as fodder for "Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law." Still, further dips into the bottomless well of crummy '70s Hanna-Barbera programming are always welcome. Dare we hope that "Inch High Private Eye" is next?

No comments: